Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and My ideology about A.I



 This image does not belong to me it is downloaded from pixaby and I have permission to use this image.

Introduction to Artificial Intelligence




What is artificial intelligence?

In terms of computers and tech artificial means something like machine intelligence in simple terms making machines capable of mimic humans intelligence or the work and functions of the brain I repeat that to mimic the output not way, but sometimes it also mimics the way like neural network used in artificial intelligence.


As we all human being and animals have natural intelligence and it makes us to learn, to solve problems, to make decision and etc and by using artificial intelligence and machine learning machines can do it also.


A. I can be better than us but it can't be better than human intelligence. So far humans have explored this A.I term but not attained what is perfect or like us only we humans and animals have perfect intelligence. But slow sometimes, sometimes it fails also. But if machines will never fail and never slow down. But first it has to programed like humans mind but we have not attained this level of artificial intelligence


Here I want to pin what wiki says about Artificial Intelligence:-


Artificial intelligence was founded as an academic discipline in 1955, and in the years since has experienced several waves of optimism,[9][10] followed by disappointment and the loss of funding (known as an "AI winter"),[11][12] followed by new approaches, success and renewed funding.[10][13] For most of its history, AI research has been divided into subfields that often fail to communicate with each other.[14] These sub-fields are based on technical considerations, such as particular goals (e.g. "robotics" or "machine learning"),[15] the use of particular tools ("logic" or artificial neural networks), or deep philosophical differences.[16][17][18] Subfields have also been based on social factors (particular institutions or the work of particular researchers).[14]



In the next post, you will learn types of a.i and what we will use learn a.i.
And the basic things that you should know about A.I.


Then you would be saying that why I wrote this post what is the significance of this post.


Wait this post has it's own significant if you understand what I want the A.I should be the above text would show you how the world approaches to the but in the below text l will tell you what I think about these A.I, It is totally different from the world's approach. If you are already professional then I request to please check this out I  think this can be a revolution in the A.I world this is totally what is think what should be A.I


My view is different about Artificial Intelligence, I think why we want to make machines think like us in a.i humans are making machines to learn like us to solve a problem like us(humans) but we didn't see machine and humans are totally different from each other so the intelligence of machines should be different from us let me explain by an example, 


Look you like to ear pizza and I like to play basketball, you like to make major friends and l like Linux, you love your parents and I have a blue car.


As you see these all are different, as like human intelligence and like machine intelligence, So what we have to figure out that what is the right way to make machines to learn by themself as like machine not like a human learn many things in this universe also learns and they also different from us but here the basic things are same


I mean like we have brain let it be without any me the memory is like a simple hard drive, yes it is it also can store data it also can provide data in any twisted or simple manner


But the thing is that we have to figure how to extract that data for that we have to make machine know what data is required and how it could be retrieved and these are only two challenges faced by an a.i first is to understand what is asked and another is what should be the reply or in simple words understanding input and developing and output.


You will say that now I am making a.i like humans as what is told in the above section is like human intelligence. Yes you are right I also want the basic ideology should be like that only l because we want to output which should be familiar whit humans or the problem is given to the is by humans so solutions should be understood by the humans that's why basics should be.


Now I think that's too many things you have read off the topic and in future, I will teach not my approach to a.i it would be the worlds approach to a.i.


And I also like to mention that the a.i techniques which are followed by Google Siri Alexa and other is not wrong but they have much more resolved the first problem which is the input understanding.


Thank you, friends, to reading my idea about machine learning and I want to pin that I didn't want my ideological to be famous I want my ideology about a.i to be a revolutionary ideology that can change the A.I performance because at the end of the day only performance matter.





The above content contains copyright ©Likenull

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.